What kind of information is collected?
In general, the collected user data falls into these two categories:
- 1. Personal information
- 2. Non-personal information
Personal information may include the following:
- Registration details. Each user provides the resource with certain details, such as email address, date of birth, gender, first and last name, physical address, phone number, etc.
- Voluntary info. CFW collects information which is provided voluntarily. It can be email responses, chat responses, and so on.
- Device info. CFW collects some specific data about the type of connection and device: IP address, geolocation, MAC address, UDID, IMEI.
- Social networks. Given that you register using your social network account, CFW has access to basic information that is publicly available on that account: name, date of birth, profile pictures, list of friends, and so on.
And here is some non-personal information that may be collected:
- Technical info. This may include certain information about your software and hardware: type of browser, type and version of operating system, preferred language, etc. This kind of data helps us improve the functionality of the resource.
- Analytics info. This includes such user activity as the amount of time spent on browsing, clicks, certain pages, and other actions. This data is collected for troubleshooting and research purposes.
What about minors?
Only those who are legally of age, i.e. 18 years old or higher, are permitted to visit the website. You are not allowed to use the resource if you are not legally of age. CasinoFreeWin reserves the right to verify any personal data that has been collected from its users.